It is much easier and faster to Automate image creation using MDT 2012 Update 1 by adding and utilizing LTISuspend.wsf in the Task Sequence.
Follow Steps below
- Create your MDT 2012 update 1 standard task sequence
- Add LTIsuspend.wsf below Apply Local GPO package (cscript.exe “%SCRIPTROOT%\LTISuspend.wsf”)
- Task Sequence will pause during the installation right before the Sysprep and Capture step
- Apply all the custom settings that you need. You may also reboot if needed
- When you are done applying all of your custom settings, simply click Resume Task Sequence that is located on your desktop
- Sysprep and Capture will continue and create your WIM image file.