List Your Classified Ads 100% FREE
We are the latest and best Classified Ads listing site. Become a free member and start listing your classified ads for FREE within minutes. Manage all ads from your personalized dashboard. Your privacy is our #1priority and we will never share your information to anyone. Our site is encrypted and secured.
Joshua’s list is a classifieds ads website that is focused in providing the very best experience to all its clients. Our goal is to automate the submission of classifieds ads in our website as seamless as possible from the beginning up to to end. We are committed to innovation and customer satisfaction.
See fix below.
Navigate to HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\VSS\Diag
Right Click the key DIAG and select permissions
Add user account shown in the event log and provide full permissions.
I was getting 0x80041010 when opening SQL Server 2012 Configuration Manager. Se fix below.
Run via elevated command line
mofcomp.exe “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Shared\sqlmgmproviderxpsp2up.mof”
I was having issues deploying Java 22.214.171.124 X64 to clients. See fix below.
- Create deployment.config file and include the entries listed below
- Create deployment.properties file
Both files will need to be copied to C:\WINDOWS\sun\java\deployment\ during deployment.
Run the MSI using the command line below.
MSIEXEC /i “jre1.7.0_17.msi” JAVAUPDATE=0 JU=0 AUTOUPDATECHECK=0 IEXPLORER=1 MOZILLA=1 /qn /norestart /lv C:\Windows\temp\Java_1.7_ENG_R1.log
Xcopy “%~dp0deployment.config” “C:\WINDOWS\sun\java\deployment\” /cherky
Xcopy “%~dp0deployment.properties” “C:\WINDOWS\sun\java\deployment\” /cherky
Create a mms.cfg file and save it to the directory listed below. Add the entry listed below to the file.
Command to copy the file to the correct directory.
Xcopy “%~dp0mms.cfg” “C:\WINDOWS\System32\Macromed\Flash” /cherky
Xcopy “%~dp0mms.cfg” “C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash” /cherky
Having this issue during deployment? See fix below.
This hotfix rollup includes the following improvements:
- Improves the Windows Client Remote File System components. These components include the following:
- Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV)
- DFSN client
- Folder Redirection
- Offline Files and Folders (CSC)
- SMB client
- Redirected Drive Buffering Subsystem (RDB)
- Multiple UNC Provider (MUP)
- Improves the SMB Service and TCP protocol components. These improvements work together with other improvements to help improve the overall networking performance on Windows 7 SP1-based and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1-based computers.Notes
- To take full advantage of this improvement for Windows 7 clients that log on to Windows Server 2008 R2 servers, install this rollup update on Windows 7 clients. Additionally, install this rollup update on the Windows Server 2008 R2 servers that clients authenticate and retrieve user profiles, policies and script data from during the startup and logon process. You can update your environment by installing this hotfix rollup on both clients and servers in no particular order.
- Network improvements can be installed on the client or server. You may not notice any changes in performance until this update is installed on both client and server computers.
- Improves the processing of Group Policies and Group Policy preferences. The performance of computers is improved after you install this rollup update on Windows 7-based computers that have several Group Policy preferences configured. Additionally, the network load and the domain controller usage may be reduced. We recommend that you install this hotfix rollup on every Windows 7 computer that has Group Policy preferences configured.
- Improves the Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) components to reduce the CPU usage and to improve the repository verification performance.
This rollup update contains the latest version of Windows system files that are updated after the SP1 release. The following hotfixes are included in this rollup update: